Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fuerteventura | Some impressions

Last year my parents went to Fuerteventura, one of my favourite Canarian Island. This pictures reminds me on one of my best holidays ever. I think it was in the year 1998 when my parents payed me this great Bungalow in the Club Aldiana which is a synonym for Club Paradise. Achhhh... good old times.


From Fuerteventura


From Fuerteventura


From Fuerteventura


From Fuerteventura


From Fuerteventura

Well, while raving about Fuerte I'm really looking forward to my Barcelona-Trip on the 20th of March... Rock'n'Roll!

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja, ja, da war die Sly anno 98 auch dabei ;) Greets Türc

Sageniuz said...

Jaja, die Sly! Das ist aber schon ein bisschen länger her. Das sind Fotos die meine Eltern letztes Jahr aufgenommen haben. Fuerte ist einfach die Trauminsel schlecht hin. Allerdings war der Urlaub, wo auch die Sly dabei war, einfach Bombe! Jaja, good old times *träum*

Cheers